Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here are some recent pics...

This is the local golf course, ha! Apparently there are five holes, but it ain't pretty. They have carpets around the holes.

Here is the river near town where all of the fishing is done. I'm going to try to get out to do some fishing this weekend. Apparently Arctic char is similar to salmon, yum!

This is a line of sled dogs, just like in the movies. They leave them on short chains, maybe up to ten feet long, all summer and apparently they only feed them once a week or something. It is a little heart breaking, they are desperate for attention, but they can also be dangerous. People get attacked by roaming dogs every year... sorry, don't mean to alarm anyone! I'll be fine.


I have some nice panoramas, but I can't load them... I'll have to put them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment